Monday, July 26, 2010

Sigh, yeah that worked... not.

Well, um. I guess this weekend wasn't a failure but it wasn't a success either. My girlfriend and I got dressed up and went to the local bar. The first one we went to was nearly empty and the second was not very appealing either. I just called it a night because it wasn't worth it. First, I was surrounded by the kind of thing that caused my disgust in the first place and second, I was miserable. I don't like being miserable so we went back to my house and watched When Harry Met Sally and ate pizza.

Yeah, I hear you- bars aren't the place to meet anything worthwhile. They are filled with yucks and sex fiends. Oh, have I mentioned? Two years + since I have had sex. I get offers but they are always wrong. I have nothing against casual sex. But I do have something against casual sex where they don't want to please each other. Maybe it is twisted but I don't want anybody to be used. I want both parties to have a night of passion where they lose themselves. Not just a zip, grunt, smack on the ass, zip. My nymphomaniac best friend tells me just to do it and I'll feel better. I don't think so.

I really just want to be seen.

~Evangaline

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about casual sex. I say go for a FWB situation if you can. And I would never meet anyone in a bar. Ew. I think you should just go out to go out and have fun; the guys will follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, that's why I swore off sex. It's supposed to be for both parties but I never get any pleasure out of it! I think, in some way, we all just want to be seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 30ty,
    Does the FWB ever really work?
    Yeah I agree. It was a stupid decision that I knew wouldn't work. lol. I am properly chastised.

    Amanda,
    Really? Bastards you've been sleeping with must be idiots. Sex can be beautiful. (of course vibrators never let you down)
    *sigh* yeah, at least women understand. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bars are the worst places to meet someone, unless, like you already said you're looking for casual sex. But sometimes bars are filled with idiots...anyway.
    But yeah, casual sex shouldn't be just about the one person! I'm very picky when it comes to sexual partners, and any drunken idiot just wont do! Which probably is why I haven't had that bad casual sex, it's actually been pretty great. Unless you count that one time in a car but that was just because it was uncomfortable...

    ReplyDelete