Thursday, July 15, 2010

A goal.

I don't know why I am here but does anyone really know the answer to that question? Not some sweet little candy heart, Hallmark answer but a real, down-in-the-gut answer?- no. I used to think I knew the answer to that question. I would have smiled up at you and cooed about the beauty of love and hope. Sure- in Hollywood maybe where romance is an impressive array of one liners and credit rolling kisses.

Well, they lied to us, sweethearts. It doesn't work like that out here. It is just a mess. There isn't an easy answer- there isn't even a definite question. The only thing worse than a woman, is a man. Although, sometimes a few of us get lucky and that small fraction give the rest of us poor schmucks hope. The odds are against us and what are we going to do about it? Well, I don't know about you but I am going to blog and maybe find an answer.... or come to the same conclusion that I have been thinking for the last year: that I should cut off all communication with humans and live on an island with my cats and books.

Until Next Time, (and let me know if you figure out the answers)
Evangaline

No comments:

Post a Comment